Oxford University - ORIEL-POLO-MM
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Oriel College.
- Short-sleeves polo shirt
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
- Placket with contrasting colour
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Contrasting double undercollar
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left
- Wash at 30° C